Since today is my momma’s birthday on the 20th of November, here are 20 things that remind me of my mom and make me so grateful to have been sent to her.
- She taught me how to serve.
- She taught me to focus on the things that matter.
- She helped me to love the gospel.
- She helped me learn to have fun.
- She taught me to love who I am, and I do, I love being a missionary.
- She helps me remember that theres not a better place that I could be.
- She always taught me to make my own decisions. I will be always be so grateful for her supporting my decision to be here on a mission.
- She taught me the importance of perseverance/persistence.
- She has shown me that we can be okay with the things that happen.
- She reminds me always, about the power of prayer.
- She is a woman who loves unconditionally and that motivates me to do the same.
- She teaches by example. I love that I always learn from her.
- She taught me to have joy in the journey. Because of her I know how to make my own joy along the path.
- She taught me that in the hardest of times, the gospel is our anchor.
- She taught me to be where my feet are.
- She taught me that there is always something to be grateful for, in each step of the path.
- She taught me how to recognize who I am, and who others are.
- She taught me the importance of doing my best.
- The importance of following the gospel because of the Savior.
- She taught me to keep my chin up.
I am who I am because of her and how she taught me to love the gospel. I love you mom!
Have faith have hope, live like his son, help others on their way. What does he ask? Live like His Son!